Slimming World Oat Cookies with Chocolate Chips
Slimming World Cookies with raisins or chocolate chips. Add an additional 4 syns if you're using milk chocolate chips. Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only.
- 200g of oats (5 x HEb)
- 45g of brown sugar (I use Tate & Lyle Brown Sugar with Stevia) which only uses half of what you need so 25g of that
- 3 tbsp of butter
- 15g raisins or chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp of vanilla extract
- ½ tsp of cinnamon
- ½ tsp of baking soda
- 2 tbs of water or more to bind
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 180C or 350F (Gas Mark 4)
- Step 2 Place 1 cup of oats in a blender or food processor and pulse the blade a few times to finely chop up the oats.
- Step 3 Add this to a bowl, with the other cup of oats, cinnamon, baking soda, and raisins (or chocolate chips).
- Step 4 In another bowl mix together the butter and sugar: 1 and then whisk in the egg, vanilla extract, and water.
- Step 5 Add this to the oat mixture, and stir to thoroughly combine.
- Step 6 Line a baking tray with parchment paper and add 15 equal sized balls of the mixture onto the tray, Flatten into a cookie shape.
- Step 7 Place in the oven and bake for approx 20-25 mins until golden.